Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Chirstmas Cards

Hello,
This weekend I attended an all day crop that was hosted by Patti.  Some of you may know here from FB or YT.  I had an amazing time crafting with a wonderful group of talented ladies.  The crop was held at a scrapbook store called Hearts & Crafts in Covina, California.  It is a  really nice store and if you are ever that way, it is worth taking a peek.
I had a few projects that I had in mind to make, but it just didn't go as planned.  I think I may have been having too much fun!  Needless to say, I only was able to make two Christmas cards and I love them both.
This first card started out with me coloring the snowman to be used as tags, but once again, my tag ened up being a card.  The stamp was found at garage sale for very little and I colored as well as paper pieced.
 This second card was very quick and simple.  I used a couple pieces of paper along with cardstock to create this cheerful holiday card.  Of course I had to adorn it with that big gingham bow.  Thanks for stoppping by and leave a comment if you like.

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful to get to go to a crop with crafty friends! Glad you had fun! Both cards are so sweet! I love everything you make Alease!!! You always inspire me! Hugs - Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alease, Your cards reflect your personality, They're always sweet and fun and thoughtful :) I bet there is alot of laughing and fun to be had when you ladies gather together, Seeing everyone's style and all the supplies they bring, oh that would be so much fun. I 'm so glad you shared with us Alease.

    ReplyDelete