Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Anything BUT a card challenge!!

For this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge it is anything but a card.  I decided to create one of the treat pockets that is the craze right now using a Recollections envelope.  What a clever idea that was developed by Yolonda on YT.  I made this very shabby adorable treat pocket using Flutter Anya for a friend.  My plan is to add some rosette trim so that she can make some of the fluffy flowers.  This pocket is such a great idea that I  am looking forward to making more.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I am really glad that you are here.  
Stop over at the Greeting Farm blog for more inspiration.  http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2013/10/time-for-fun-fff.html

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I need to make some of these for my kids to give to their teachers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun and easy. I have only made one, but planning to make more. Thanks Cindy!

    ReplyDelete