Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.  I have been enjoying the last few days with my dad in town.  He decided to spend the Thanksgiving holiday in Cali with us and will be here until another week after.  It is so nice to have mom and dad here together.  In between trying to entertain and be hostess because I really want my dad to have a nice time, I have been busy getting things ready for my very first Black Friday sale.  I am so over joyed with all of the love and support that I have received.  "Pretties by Alease"  is up and running  thanks to all of you!  So, I would like to so my gratitude by having my very first sale.  The sale will be begin NOW  until 11:59 pm  Friday evening.  Everything in the store will be 15% off with a $5.00 minimum purchase.  Thanks so much for shopping my store.  Alease

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look to your blog Alease! Glad you are enjoying a visit with your Dad and Mom!!!! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete