Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE"

SPRING is in the air.  I used another one of my adorable Penny Black stamps to create this spring card.  It is more like spring here in SoCal so I was in a spring kind of mood.  Of course I had to add my favorite pink gingham paper along with other patterns from the Pebbles collection.  I think it really turned out cute.  I really like the cluster of banners.  I also added some faux stitching around the inner border of the card and some stickles to give it a little sparkle.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alease, I love your card!! Don't you just love the Penny Black images!! This one is so cute and I love how you paper pieced her and added the Stickles!! I have pulled out my Pebbles Garden Party Pad too! It is just perfect on your Springtime card!! The colors just make me smile!!
    Hugs, Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Alease. Perfect paper piecing and gorgeous colours. The touch of sparkle and the cute pearl heart finish it off beautifully.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More for our February challenge and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete