Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

CREATING PRETTIES WITH ALEASE WORKSHOPS ARE NOW ACTIVE!!!


My first class was with a bunch of lovely ladies.  We created beautiful Bible scripture writing journals.  We had such a wonderful time that I decided to repeat this class on Saturday, August 13th for those that could not make it or that are on the waiting list.  There is still space available for this next workshop.  If you are interested, please send me a message via email: alease.roy@gmail.com.  I will then send you a registration form.  All supplies are included for this workshop along with a light snack.  Please look out for more workshops to come.  I am really excited about what I have planned for Christmas.  



7 comments:

  1. Hi Alease, I know you all had a wonderful time :) If I lived nearby I would certainly have to join in. Best wishes for your classes.Would you ever consider On Line kits or classes? Iris,SavedbyGrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Iris!! We certainly did have a great time and wouldn't it be nice if you could join us? You just never know what God has planned. Thanks for the suggestion. I definitely have a few things up my sleeve. Have a blessed evening and thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alease, I know you all had a wonderful time :) If I lived nearby I would certainly have to join in. Best wishes for your classes.Would you ever consider On Line kits or classes? Iris,SavedbyGrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Alease!! This is awesome. I wish I wasn't so far away. I would love to join in on the fun. I want to start a bible journal but don't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of these days my friend
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alease I would have loved to join this class! You are amazing my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete